Monday, May 20, 2019

Dream(??) Post

I want to thank you today (not because it is valentines day) for a lot
of things..You know, i never dreamt of prince charming or buying
palaces...all i wanted was someone who loves me for what i am, points
my mistakes, stands by me as my support and lends a shoulder when i
cry..I didnt want someone to wipe my tears, but someone who would
ensure that i dnt shed them...

It is not that we are the perfect couple..nothing is perfect in this
world..if all we did was laugh and make love, i dnt think i would have
appreciated you as much as i do now. You are my pillar of strength,
you are my vault of confidence, you are the one who are my brutal
criticiser and blunt commentator..but still, i know you do all that
for ensuring i stay strong and simple..And i love you exactly for
that. I Love you and always loved you for what you are and never for
what you fake..You dnt know to lie..and i know that. When i pull your
leg about a girl or a thing, i am internally feeling extremely proud
that you are never going to do anything that will not make you look
into my eyes and speak...And i am grateful to god for that...
Conscience is not religious, it is personal..and you have yours clean
and i appreciate it..

.I dnt know if i ever thanked you for R, but i am doing now. You
could not have given me a better gift in life to cherish..I owe you a
lot for it..

You might not even resond to this...but, that is the way you are. And
i love you for not fussing about small things and always pushing to
aim big..Let us make this shorter life as sweet as we can.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home