Monday, May 20, 2019

Dreaming of past..Living in the present...

Certain songs evoke blissful feelings in me..they remind of all the good or bad times i was going through at that moment and how i would find solace in music always. The constant companion in my lift has always been music..I could hear telugu, tamil, hindi and english..Not as much as english peela as i might come across...off late i have lost touch of funny words in telugu.mehh..

When i hear old songs associated with my youth (ayyo already oldah ?? ) i get reminded of all the dreams i had, the impossible looking dream life where i could do what i want, speak what i want (and get into shit :P) eat all i want (bad idea, since i did that i know the results) and travel all i want..live a jolly go life if i may be specific. dont look for the part where i say "Work hard, work smart" shit here. Coz i knew without that none of the above would be possible. I guess i did most of it..well, almost..now should stop eating all i feel like and start running ...

The songs also remind me of the domestic life i dream t of.. will cook and clean for my husband and kid(s ??) and be a good clam and cool wife...nah nothing of that sort happened. I am a fire breathing dragon ready to bite off anyone's head at all times..Obsessed with order of things and how people talk, walk, eat and shit too...i have become a control freak who can neither live with what is there nor appreciate what is not there...need to work on it before i get older and then get thrown out by my DIL :P..But like all indian moms will say, i do it out of love and happiness of family ! BS i would say but since my other family members wont read it, i will continue to say the typical dialogue..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home